Creamy Baked Chicken
This tender and tasty chicken is coated in Greek yogurt and Parmesan cheese to lock in moisture and flavor.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 1/2 large chicken breast, 2 cups salad
- 8 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1 cup corn, canned
- 2 cup Brussels sprouts
- 2 cup broccoli, florets
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except chicken, in a medium sized bowl. Spread over chicken and bake for 1 hour.
- Serve with roasted veggies by spreading corn, sprouts, and broccoli on a cookie sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and bake at 400 for 10-20 minutes.
Calories: 483kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 52g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 138mg | Sodium: 1220mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g