- 8 ounce rice noodles, dry
- 1/4 cup soy sauce, gluten free
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, rice wine
- 1 medium lime
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger root, fresh
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 cup edamame, shelled
- 3/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1 large egg
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 cup strawberries
- Cook noodles as directed on package and set aside covered. In a small bowl whisk together soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, juice of lime, honey, sesame oil, grated ginger and minced garlic clove. Set aside.
- Steam shelled edamame; set aside.
- Combine coconut and flour. In a separate bowl, whisk egg. Place the dish with whisked egg next to the flour mixture; then place a clean plate next to the flour mixture. Add a serving plate beside the skillet to place your cooked shrimp.
- Dip each shrimp into egg, then flour mixture, and place onto clean plate. Continue until you have coated all shrimp.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat; add coconut oil. Once melted, add shrimp in a single layer. Cook until golden on each side and cooked through; 2-3 minutes per side. Place cooked shrimp aside on clean plate until all the shrimp have been cooked.
- Toss rice noodles with sauce and edamame. Serve with shrimp and strawberries.
Calories: 688kcal | Carbohydrates: 81g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 229mg | Sodium: 1268mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 15g