- 4 cup milk
- Core and cut apples into chunks or slices. Do not remove the skin.
- Place in a microwaveable bowl with 3 tablespoons of water.
- Cover the dish and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Check the apples to see if they are soft. If they are not microwave a little longer.
- Put apples and liquid into a food processor and blend until you have fresh applesauce.
- Serve warm with a little cinnamon or refrigerate to serve chilled.
- Prepare your toast in the toaster. Spread with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Serve with a glass of milk.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie