- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place liners into muffin pan, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, lemon juice and oil. Add sugar and vanilla, blend well.
- In a separate smaller bowl, mix dry ingredients; set aside. Shred zucchini.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir until flour is just barely mixed in; fold in zucchini.
- Pour an even amount into each muffin cup; bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Serve with any fresh fruit that you have on hand.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie