- 4 cup strawberries
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips, dark
- Wash strawberries and dry completely.
- Insert toothpicks (or wooden skewers) through the tops of the strawberries.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe dish, stirring after 30 seconds and continuing to heat for 20 second intervals until completely melted (stirring again between each one).
- Holding strawberries by the toothpicks, dip them into the melted chocolate. Decorate with sprinkles if desired.
- If possible, turn the strawberries upside down and insert the toothpick into Styrofoam until the chocolate is cooled and hardened.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate and save for dessert after dinner.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie