These No-Bake Oatmeal Bars are incredibly easy to make with simple ingredients you probably already have on hand! They’re also super versatile. You can add whichever mix-ins your family likes for a nutrition-packed on the go breakfast or snack that everyone will love!
- 2 cup oats, dry
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 2/3 cup cranberries, dried
- 3/8 cup honey
- 3 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
- Grind 1 cup of oats in a food processor or high-powered blender until they reach a flour-like consistency.
- Mix “flour” with almonds, coconut, and remaining oats; fold in chopped cranberries.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt together honey and coconut oil. Pour into the oat mixture and mix well.
- Press mixture into a 10 x 20 cm loaf pan and refrigerate for 1-2 hours until cooled and firm.
- Cut into squares or bars before serving.