These No-Bake Oatmeal Bars are incredibly easy to make with simple ingredients you probably already have on hand! They’re also super versatile. You can add whichever mix-ins your family likes for a nutrition-packed on the go breakfast or snack that everyone will love!
- Grind 1 cup of oats in a food processor or high-powered blender until they reach a flour-like consistency.
- Mix “flour” with almonds, coconut, and remaining oats; fold in chopped cranberries.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt together honey and coconut oil. Pour into the oat mixture and mix well.
- Press mixture into a 10 x 20 cm loaf pan and refrigerate for 1-2 hours until cooled and firm.
- Cut into squares or bars before serving.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie