- 12 large egg white
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 serving 2 oz turkey sausage
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 medium (approx 2-3/4″ long, 2-1/2 dia.) bell pepper, red
- 4 tortilla (approx 7-8″ dia) tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 cup spinach
- 4 fruit (2-5/8″ dia) orange
- Heat skillet over medium heat. Whisk together the egg whites and set aside.
- Drizzle oil into skillet, add turkey. Brown sausage and cook until no longer pink. Add eggs and scramble together with sausage until eggs are no longer runny; remove from heat and cover while prepping veggies.
- Slice avocado into wedges and pepper into strips.
- Lay out tortillas, layer with spinach, then eggs and finally avocado and peppers; roll up and slice in half. Serve with oranges.
Calories: 574kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 84mg | Sodium: 1053mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 3g