- 4 slice turkey bacon
- 3 cup broccoli, florets
- 1/2 medium onion, red
- 1/4 cup raisins, seedless
- 1 cup cranberries, dried
- 1/2 cup colby-jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/3 cup vinegar, white wine
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 cup cherries
- Cook bacon to a crispy texture. Crumble and set aside.
- Cut the broccoli into bite-sized pieces and chop onion.
- Add cooked bacon, broccoli, onions, raisins, cranberries, and cheese to a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix dressing ingredients. Drizzle over broccoli mixture and stir to evenly coat.
- Serve with sliced avocado and cherries on the side; refrigerate if not serving immediately.
Calories: 474kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 435mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 50g