Make your family’s bagel morning anything but boring with melty cheddar cheese, ham, and diced sweet peppers. Cook it QUICK in your toaster oven!
- 4 slice ham, deli sliced
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 4 medium bagel, wheat
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- 2 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1 medium cantaloupe
- Preheat oven to broil. Chop ham and bell pepper.
- Place bagels cut side up on an ungreased baking sheet and spread with cream cheese. Top with ham and peppers.
- Broil 4 in. from heat for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese. Broil 1 minute longer or until cheese is slightly melted.
- Serve with cantaloupe cubes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie