- 4 medium tortillas, corn
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 2 stalk green onion
- 2 medium lime
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 ounce Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cup black beans, canned
- 1/2 medium avocado
- 2 cup pieces mango
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Arrange tortilla on baking sheets. Be sure that the corn has been thawed if it was frozen.
- Thinly slice green onions and toss into a bowl along with the juice of both limes and corn. Add one tablespoon of olive oil, season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate.
- Slice tomatoes in half; shred cheese.
- Rinse and drain beans; sprinkle over each tortilla; top with tomatoes and cheese. Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese melts and tortillas become toasted.
- While they bake, dice avocado and gently fold in with corn. Serve corn over the top of toasted tortillas with diced mango on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie