- 2 cup water
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 1 cup blackberries, frozen
- Bring the water, coconut milk, salt, and vanilla to boil on the stove, then stir in the oats.
- Return mixture to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add 1 cup frozen berries,then slightly increase the heat until mixture is boiling once again. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer again for 10 more minutes.
- Serve warm with extra berries on top.
Calories: 293kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Sodium: 86mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 4g