- 8 large egg
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 jumbo black olives, canned
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 1/3 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 2 cup grapes
- To cook eggs, crack without breaking the yolk into a heated skillet (sprayed with cooking spray). Do not flip the egg. cook until all the white is no longer runny. You can also pour a spoonful or two of water into the hot skillet to encourage setting the egg.
- To make eyes, use ketchup and olives to create an eyeball.
- Toast bread, spread butter on toast if desired. Serve with grapes.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie