- 8 large EGG, HARD-BOILED
- 1 medium avocado
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise, light
- 3 tsp vinegar, red wine
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 1 tbsp chopped chives, fresh, chopped
- 1 tbsp (1 NLEA serving) Mustard, Dijon Style
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 medium whole (2-3/5″ dia) tomato, red
- 2 cup shredded lettuce
- 4 medium (3″ dia) apple
- Peel eggs and toss into a mixing bowl. Add avocado, mayo, vinegar, salt and pepper; mash and mix well.
- Add chives and fold into mixture.
- Spread mustard onto each slice of bread, then top off with egg salad, slice of tomato and lettuce. Slice each sandwich in half and serve with apples.
Calories: 539kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 377mg | Sodium: 688mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 24g