- 1 medium avocado
- 1 medium lemon
- 4 medium Everything Bagel
- 2 ounce cream cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 2 cup blackberries
- Slice avocado and drizzle with lemon juice to keep from turning brown.
- Toast bagel and spread cream cheese onto each half.
- Add avocado slices to bagels, then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and cilantro.
- Serve berries on the side.
Calories: 456kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 684mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 5g
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie
Leave a Comment:Did you make this recipe? Leave a review!
Delicicious! I added some red onion slices and it was really great!