- 4 large egg
- 3 cup apple juice
- 2 cup spinach
- 2/3 cup mango cubes, frozen
- 1 1/2 cup cherries, frozen
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
- Boil eggs for 15 minutes then cool with ice water and peel.
- Split apple juice, spinach, mango, cherries and protein powder in half; add to blender and mix until smooth. Add ice if a more frothy consistency is desired.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie