- 8 ounce tortellini pasta
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing, low fat
- 8 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 12 wooden skewers
- 2 cup Kalamata olives
- 2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup spinach
- 4 ounce turkey pepperoni
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, jarred
- 2 medium orange
- 2 cup pineapple
- 4 large naan
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the tortellini with salad dressing, seal the bag, and turn it around a few times to coat; refrigerate for at least 15 minutes, and up to 4 hours.
- Cube mozzarella cheese.
- When ready to assemble, drain and discard any remaining marinade.
- For each skewer, alternately thread tortellini, olives, tomatoes, a few spinach leaves, folded pepperoni, mozzarella, and artichoke hearts. Or, let you children build their own!
- Serve with sliced oranges, pineapple and naan on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie