20 Healthy Grill Recipes for Summer
Eat great this summer with healthy grill recipes featuring protein and colorful fresh veggies! Find easy-to-make and nutritious family favorite grill recipes here.
Need more summer meal ideas? Check out these 15 fresh family-friendly summer lunches!
Summer’s here, the days are long, and that means it’s time to roll out the grill!
We love grilling because it cooks fast, keeps the heat out of your kitchen, and the flavor possibilities are endless.
It’s also easy to add nutrition to your grilling meals, because so many vitamin-rich veggies (and even fruits!) grill beautifully in no time at all.
We’ve rounded up twenty healthy grill recipes you can try this season. Check them out and expand your repertoire!
Healthy Grill Recipes (Meat and Seafood)
These recipes include juicy grilled meats marinated in flavorful sauce. Many include veggies too!
- Peach Barbecue Chicken Tenders
- Coconut Lime Grilled Chicken
- Grilled Pork and Zucchini Kabobs
- Grilled Teriyaki Chicken and Rice Bowls
- Butter Garlic Herb Steak Foil Packs by The Recipe Critic
- Grilled Lemon Chicken with Yogurt Dipping Sauce
- Cilantro Lime Grilled Halibut by The Spruce Eats
- Grilled Potato and Salmon Foil Packs
- Chicken and Veggie Kabobs with Asian Dipping Sauce
- Grilled Shrimp Skewers by Dinner at the Zoo
More Healthy Grill Recipes (Meatless)
Enjoy these meatless meals and sides that feature colorful fruits, veggies, and plant based proteins, grilled until tender.
- Grilled Vegetable Medley from Dinner at the Zoo
- Grilled Herb and Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms by the Spruce Eats
- Healthy Grilled Pizza
- Grilled Tofu Skewers with Spicy Peanut Sauce by It Doesn’t Taste Like Chicken
- Grilled Fruit Kabobs by Feel Good Foodie
- Crispy Grilled Polenta by Food Republic
- Grilled Romaine Hearts by Taste of Home
- Grilled Cauliflower Steaks by Well Plated
- Pesto Butter Veggie Foil Packets by Oh Sweet Basil
- Grilled Pineapple by Skinny Taste
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie