- 2 cup mango cubes, frozen
- Mince garlic. Chop onion and bell pepper.
- Heat oil in a large stock pot over medium heat. Add garlic, onion, and bell pepper. Saute for 5 minutes, stirring to avoid sticking. Add cumin and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Stir in water and chopped chili peppers. Drain beans and add to pot along with remaining ingredients. Stir and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove 1 cup of mixture and mash the beans. Return to pot and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve with mango on the side. (Serving size: 1 cup chili, 1/2 cup mango)
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie