Make lunchtime fun for kids with these cute food picks and lunch accessories available on Amazon! Also check out the 7 Reasons We Love Bento-Style Lunchboxes.
Bento lunchboxes are SO cute. But making complicated, adorable food art might not be in the cards for you on a regular day. Same here! But with a few simple and affordable lunch making accessories, you CAN add cuteness and fun to your kids’ lunches in seconds. Any day you like!
People are always asking about the cute food picks and accessories I add to my kids’ lunches. So here’s a roundup of some of the best ones available on Amazon. These work great in school lunchboxes and snack plates at home.
They can be used just to decorate a serving of food, but usually we use them like mini forks for small ingredients like diced chicken, chunks of fruit, and veggies. We love them because they’re useful, extremely cute, and suitable for any kids who are able to safely handle small objects. Check ’em out!
10 Cute Food Picks for Kid Lunches
7. Torune Cartoon Eyes Food Picks. Make funny fruit and veggie faces with these cute picks!
More Cute Lunch Accessories for Kids
- Mini Vegetable Cutters. Use these mini cutters to turn carrots, cucumbers, and other veggies into fun shapes! This lot also comes with some cute food picks.
3. BakerPan Jumbo Silicone Muffin Cups. These strong but flexible cups are great for side portions of veggies, trail mix, or even a thick dip. Great for separating ingredients in bento-style lunchboxes.
4. Rainbow Silicone Muffin Cups. These cups are smaller than the jumbo-sized cups above. We keep both kinds on hand depending what size/shape we need.
5. Alien Lunchbox Jokes for Kids. Drop one of these notes in your kids’ lunchbox to let them know you’re thinking of them!
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie