I was thumbing through this book at Costco, and these “Guacamole Cones” caught my eye. If your kids like chips and guacamole, they’ll also like these cones!
So, the way we made ours was to
- take 6 inch whole wheat tortilla’s (you could make your own)
- Then we sliced the tortilla in half
- Then rolled them into a cone, secured with a toothpick.
- Placed on parchment paper
- Brushed with olive oil
- sprinkled with chili powder
- Baked at 350 for about 7 or 8 minutes.
Do you add anything else to your guacamole? My kids seem to like it plain, and so do I.