So, the way we made ours was to
- take 6 inch whole wheat tortilla’s (you could make your own)
- Then we sliced the tortilla in half
- Then rolled them into a cone, secured with a toothpick.
- Placed on parchment paper
- Brushed with olive oil
- sprinkled with chili powder
- Baked at 350 for about 7 or 8 minutes.
Do you add anything else to your guacamole? My kids seem to like it plain, and so do I.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie