- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 large egg
- 1 dash salt
- 1/8 cup milk
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, red
- 1/2 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 teaspoon butter, unsalted
- 4 medium orange
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Whisk together eggs, salt and milk. Grate zucchini, and dice pepper and mushrooms; stir into eggs.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes without stirring. Pull eggs from sides of skillet in towards center and allow uncooked eggs to move to the edge of skillet. Cook for 1-2 minutes longer. Stir eggs and cook until no longer runny.
- Toast bread and spread with butter. Slice oranges. Serve eggs alongside toast and orange wedges.
Calories: 306kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 197mg | Sodium: 302mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 4g