- 2 medium zucchini
- 3/4 cup sugar, turbinado
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 3 large egg
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1 cup flour, all-purpose
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; prepare bread pan with cooking spray or a small amount of butter.
- Shred zucchini, (enough for 2 cups) set aside.
- Mix sugar, oil, applesauce, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients and zucchini to mixture.
- Fill 1 loaf pan 3/4 of the way full. If there is extra, you can fill a muffin pan as well. Bake for 45 minutes, or until center is cooked through.
Calories: 319kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 388mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 17g