- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 1 cup Corn, yellow
- 1 medium squash, summer
- 2 medium peach
- 1 cup pineapple
- 4 cup, shredded or chopped lettuce, butterhead
- 2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- Cook quinoa as directed on package; set aside.
- Chop bell pepper, squash and peaches, cube pineapple if not already cubed, and heat corn until warm.
- Layer 4 individual dishes with 1 cup shredded butter lettuce. Place 1/4 of each fruit and vegetable on the lettuce. Add quinoa, leaving the center open for 1/2 cup of cottage cheese. Top with 2 tablespoon sunflower seeds and serve immediately.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie