- 1 none cooking spray
- 6 large egg
- 6 large egg white
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 slice ham, deli sliced
- 2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1 stalk green onion
- 4 medium peach
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, egg whites, salt and pepper. Dice ham and add to eggs along with cheese. Pour an even amount of egg mixture into each muffin cup. Dice pepper and onion and add to eggs.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until eggs are no longer runny. Serve with sliced peaches on the side.
Calories: 447kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 340mg | Sodium: 829mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 13g