Serve this cute and playful veggie Christmas tree as an after-school snack. Entice your kids to eat the rainbow this holiday season!
Christmas Veggie Tree
- 2 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 4 ounce pretzel sticks or twists
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- Slice green peppers into strips. Cut yellow peppers into squares, circles, or other small shapes. Slice cherry tomatoes in half.
- Arrange green pepper slices and sugar snap peas into a tree shape, using both veggies throughout the tree.
- Place the yellow bell pepper pieces and tomato halves throughout the tree as ornaments to add some festive color.
- Arrange pretzels at the bottom to serve as the tree’s trunk. Place a yellow bell pepper star on top if desired.
- Serve with Ranch dressing for dipping.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie