In a season so full of treats and baked goodies- we sometimes have to work a little bit harder to make sure we squeeze in our veggies! Check out some of our favorite ways to make vegetables the star of your holiday table.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Holiday Tree Veggies
- Veggie House Appetizer
- Snowman Veggie Tray
- Veggie Wreath with Creamy Ranch Dip
- Veggie Tray(n)
- Santa Veggie Tray
- Christmas Veggie Wreath Pizza
- Holiday Veggie Tray
- Vegetable Snowman Tray
- Festive Holiday Veggie Tray
- Joy Veggie Tray
- Christmas Tree Veggies
- The Best Veggie Tray
- Christmas Ornament Veggie Tray
- Christmas Tree Veggie Tray
- Holiday Tree Veggies
Simple little tree that makes a perfect snack for 1!
Get the kids in on the action, and switch up your gingerbread house for a veggie house! We love this showstopper from No Biggie.
Simple yet adorable! This snowman would make a darling tray option all winter long.
This bell pepper train couldn’t be more simple or fun- I know a few little boys that would go nuts over this!
This tray brings the ho-ho-holiday fun!
Add those veggies to a pizza crust to make them totally portable and tasty!
This tree is a powerhouse of green veggies.
We love how easy it is to pull this snowman together using the dip bowl as the belly!
We love how they used bell peppers as tinsel and as a dip bowl!
This veggie tray definitely sparks joy for us!
With the right decorative bowl, you’re halfway to a perfectly festive spread.
This one might not be designed in an elaborate holiday theme- but we love the addition of asparagus and the bright colors still feel festive!
With a bit of paper and a pipe cleaner you can elevate an ordinary plate of veggies into a cute holiday ornament!
We love the addition of little cheese packages tied with chives- not to mention the fun shaped veggie ornaments!
We hope you find a fun way to enjoy your veggies this holiday! Let us know which is your favorite!
- 4 cup green beans
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 2 stick string cheese
- Place green beans and water in a microwave-safe dish, cover, and microwave on high for 5 minutes. (If frozen steaming may take longer.)
- Meanwhile, dice red and orange bell peppers into small squares about the same width as the beans. Slice the yellow pepper into four pieces and then use a small star-shaped cookie cutter to make the star for each tree.
- Cut cheese sticks in half.
- Have your kids use the beans to form a tree shape. Use the diced peppers as ornaments and the cheese as the trunk. Finally, place the star on top.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie