- 10 ounce spinach, frozen
- 1 packet onion soup mix, dry
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 8 medium carrot
- 8 stalk celery
- 4 cup cauliflower, florets
- Thaw and drain spinach. Mix together with the remaining dip ingredients and chill for at least an hour before serving.
- Peel carrots and slice into sticks, along with celery. Cut cauliflower into bite-sized pieces.
- Arrange vegetables in a snowflake pattern on a plate, serving with dip in the middle.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie