- 2 cup pineapple
- Cook rice as directed on package and set aside.
- Spray a large skillet or wok with cooking spray and heat over medium. Sauté corn, peas, and carrots for 5 minutes.
- Push veggies to the sides of skillet and crack egg into the center. Push egg around center of skillet to gently scramble; cook approximately 3 minutes. Stir the veggies into the eggs and cook for 1 minute.
- Add rice and shelled edamame; stir to combine. Season with pepper, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until veggies are heated through.
- Serve with pineapple chunks on the side. (Serving size: 3/4 cup rice mixture, 1/2 cup pineapple)
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie