- 4 breast chicken breast
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 8 tortilla (approx 7-8″ dia) tortilla, whole wheat
- 4 oz cheddar cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cup pineapple
- Heat a large pot of water to a boil; add chicken breast; cook until no longer pink. Allow to cool to touch and then shred. Place the shredded chicken in a large bowl.
- Chop broccoli and spinach and add to shredded chicken along with cream cheese; mix thoroughly.
- Toss into chicken mixture; Add salsa. Spread onto each tortilla, roll up and place each into baking dish. Sprinkle with shredded cheddar; bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with chopped pineapple.
Calories: 316kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 625mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 9g