- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1/8 cup pesto
- 4 slice Swiss cheese
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 2 medium bell pepper, red
- 2 medium orange
- Preheat panini pan or a large skillet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Spread the pesto evenly over 4 slices of bread. Top with Swiss cheese and turkey, then add remaining bread slices, forming 4 sandwiches.
- Slice bell peppers and cut oranges into wedges.
- Serve sandwiches with pepper slices and orange wedges on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie