- 1 medium onion
- 2 stalk celery
- 1 tablespoon ginger root, fresh
- 2 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1 cup oats, dry
- 2 tablespoon flaxseed, ground
- 1 pound turkey, ground
- 2 large egg
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce, gluten free
- 1 cup green peas, frozen
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 4 medium kiwi
- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- Dice onion and celery. Grate ginger. Shred cheese.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large glass bowl. Divide mixture among muffin tin lined with foil baking cups. (Foil work best here). Alternately, spray well with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- While baking, heat a skillet over medium heat. Saute peas in coconut oil about 5 minutes. Serve with turkey muffins, kiwi, and dinner rolls. (My kids enjoyed making a mini hamburger out of this and used the dinner roll as the bun!)
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie