- 2 teaspoon mustard, dijon
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 4 medium bagel, wheat
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 2 medium apple
- Set oven to Broil. Cut cheese into 4 1-ounce slices, and slice tomato.
- In a small bowl, mix together mustard and mayonnaise.
- Place bottom halves of the bagels on an ungreased cookie sheet, and spread the mayo mixture over each.
- Top each with turkey and cheese.
- Broil 4-6 inches from heat for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted, then remove from heat and top with tomato, lettuce, and the remaining bagel halves.
- Serve with apple slices on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie