- 2 stalk celery
- 5 ounce tuna, canned in water
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1/8 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoon pickle relish, sweet
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 20 cracker crackers, whole-wheat
- 2 medium apple
- 2 medium bell pepper, red
- Dice celery and drain tuna. Core and slice apples and bell peppers.
- Add all tuna salad ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- Serve with crackers, with apple and pepper slices on the side.
Calories: 278kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 512mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 17g