- 2 stalk celery
- 5 ounce tuna, canned in water
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1/8 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoon pickle relish, sweet
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 20 cracker crackers, whole-wheat
- 2 medium apple
- 2 medium bell pepper, red
- Dice celery and drain tuna. Core and slice apples and bell peppers.
- Add all tuna salad ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- Serve with crackers, with apple and pepper slices on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie