- 2 cup green peas, frozen
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 5 ounce tuna, canned in water
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 medium apple
- 1/2 cup almonds, whole
- 4 stick string cheese
- Set peas aside to thaw while prepping lunch.
- Cook rice as directed on package; allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, drain tuna and add to a medium bowl. Drain and rinse beans. Add beans to bowl along with the peas, lemon juice and cooled rice. Mix well, mashing as you go, to form a sticky texture; shape into 1 inch balls.
- Serve with sliced apples, almonds and string cheese.
Calories: 619kcal | Carbohydrates: 94g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 727mg | Fiber: 18g | Sugar: 24g