- 2 cup penne pasta, dry
- 1 cup milk
- 1/8 cup cornstarch
- 3 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2/3 cup yogurt, plain
- 3/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 black pepper, ground
- 4 oz Shrimp, mixed, cooked
- 2 tbsp, leaves tarragon, dried, ground
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cup sugar snap peas
- 2 tbsp chopped shallot
- 2 cup grapes
- Cook pasta according to package directions. To make sauce: Whisk together the milk and the corn starch in a medium sauce pan; cook over medium heat stirring so as to not allow milk to stick. Allow to thicken, 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat and add cheese, whisk well, cheese will melt into mixture. Once cheese melts, whisk in yogurt, nutmeg and pepper; set aside, covered.
- Heat a large skillet; add 1T olive oil, sauté sliced shallots, snap peas; 3-4 minutes. Remove from pan, set aside.
- In same skillet, cook shrimp until it turns pink, 5-6 minutes. Add taragon to season. Toss veggies back in, and add pasta and sauce, mix together and warm for 1 minute or until sauce is creamy again.
- Serve with grapes.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie