- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 1 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 ounce white fish fillet
- 8 regular taco shells
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1/2 medium avocado
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 2 cup pineapple
- Mix together chili powder, cumin, oregano, parsley, basil, salt, and pepper; coat fish with seasoning mixture.
- Add oil to a large skillet and heat over medium.
- Add fish to pan and cook 4-5 minutes per side until flaky; remove from heat and shred.
- Bake taco shells according to package directions. Chop tomatoes and avocado.
- Fill each taco shell with fish, lettuce, tomatoes, and avocado. Serve with pineapple on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie