- 2 cup brown rice, cooked
- 4 fillet Fish, Tilapia
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes tomato, red
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 cup cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tbsp vinegar, balsamic
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 2 cup pineapple
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. While oven heat, begin to prepare rice as directed on package (1/2 cup raw) . Also, take out corn so it may have time to thaw.
- Line baking dish with foil; add fish. Season fish with salt and pepper. Bake for 10 minutes, until fish flakes.
- Assemble salad by slicing tomatoes into quarters, chopping avocado. Then toss corn, tomatoes, avocado and cilantro into a mixing bowl. Drizzle in olive oil, vinegar; season with salt and pepper; toss together to thoroughly coat vegetables.
- Serve fish on a bed of rice with vegetable salad and pineapple on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie