- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 large egg
- 8 large egg white
- 1 cup, chopped onion
- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 cup blackberries
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- Heat a skillet. Whisk together all eggs.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and add mushroms to sauté for approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Add eggs. Cook until no longer runny. Add spinach at the very end of cooking, sauté for one minute longer.
- Serve with fruit and toast on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie