Scrambled Eggs with Peanut Butter Toast and KiwiPrint Pin Rate
- Toast the bread and spread 1/2 tablespoon of peanut butter on each slice.
- Cut the kiwi and set aside.
- Mix the eggs, milk, and salt in a bowl. Spray a skillet with cooking spray.
- Pour eggs onto skillet and using a spatula, stir the eggs as they cook in order to scramble them. The eggs will be fully cooked when there is no longer any runny or wet spots in the egg.
- Serve with any extra fruit from the week.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie