Servings: 4 servings
- 2 cup strawberries, frozen, unsweetened
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- Add frozen strawberries, milk, yogurt, honey, and vanilla to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add more milk and/or ice if needed until the desired consistency is reached.
- Toast bread and serve alongside smoothies.
Calories: 191kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 238mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 12g
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie
Leave a Comment:Did you make this recipe? Leave a review!
My kids said that these smoothies taste more like yogurt than anything else but they’re drinking them anyway and still enjoying