- 2 cup oats, dry
- 2 cup water
- 1 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 ounce raisins, seedless
- 4 medium orange
- Put oatmeal, water, and brown sugar into a deep microwave safe bowl. Cook on High for 1 minute. Stir.
- Cook for an additional 30 seconds – 1 minute depending on how thick you like your oatmeal.
- Add raisins at the end. Serve with orange wedges.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie