- 1/3 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 large egg
- 1/2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- 1 cup strawberries
- 2 medium banana
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, milk, and eggs; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Melt butter in an 8-inch nonstick skillet.
- Stir batter and pour 2 tablespoons into the center of skillet. Lift and tilt pan to evenly coat bottom. Cook until top appears dry, then turn and cook 15-20 seconds longer. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Repeat with remaining batter, adding more butter to the skillet if needed. When cool, stack crepes between sheets of waxed paper or paper towels.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the filling ingredients. Spread 2 rounded tablespoons onto each crepe, then roll up.
- Slice fruit and spoon over crepes. Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream if desired.
Calories: 337kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 133mg | Sodium: 272mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 24g