- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Trim Brussels sprouts and cut into halves; place into a large bowl. Trim excess fat from pork.
- Whisk 3 tablespoons olive oil, honey, 1 1/4 teaspoons garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl. Pour over Brussels sprouts and toss until well coated. Spread out onto a baking sheet; sprinkle with dried cranberries and cheese.
- Mix together 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1 teaspoon onion powder, 1 teaspoon chili powder, and 1 teaspoon turmeric; rub seasonings onto pork. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high (an oven-safe skillet would be best). Add pork to skillet and sear on all sides.
- Place pork and Brussels into preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes. (Be sure to place pork into a shallow baking dish before baking if an oven-safe skillet was not used.) Meanwhile, cook rice as directed on package.
- When done cooking, remove pork from oven and cover loosely with foil; let rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve pork with rice, Brussels sprouts, and orange wedges on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie