- 1/4 medium watermelon
- 2 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup almonds, sliced
- 4 leaf lettuce, romaine
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, balsamic
- Using a cookie cutter, cut 16 slices of watermelon out into star shapes.
- Place some feta, almonds, and lettuce on 1/2 the watermelon slices, then top with the remaining slices.
- Drizzle with oil and vinegar.
- Serve immediately.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie