- 4 large egg
- 1/8 cup milk
- 4 slice ham, deli sliced
- 1 cup spinach
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 medium banana
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Dice ham.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, and ham; pour into hot skillet.
- Cook until eggs begin to set. Stir and allow to cook until no longer runny. When eggs are almost finished, stir spinach into eggs and allow to wilt (edges of leaves will soften slightly but center will retain some crisp texture); remove from heat.
- Serve eggs along with toast and bananas.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie