- 4 none new potatoes, red or white
- 3 cup carrots, baby
- 4 none pork chop, boneless
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup Soup, cream of mushroom, canned, condensed, reduced sodium
- 4 cup watermelon
- Cut potatoes in half or quarters if they are larger. Add to slow cooker along with carrots.
- Place pork chops on top of potatoes and carrots in slow cooker.
- Mix together the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and cream of mushroom soup. Pour over pork chops.
- Cook for 8 hours on low, checking for doneness around the 6 hour mark.
- Chop watermelon or scoop out flesh with a melon baller.
- Serve pork and veggies with watermelon on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie