- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 large egg
- 4 large egg white
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 cup black beans, canned
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 2 medium orange
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Whisk eggs together. Chop tomato, and drain and rinse beans; add to eggs.
- Pour into hot skillet and cook until no longer runny, stirring occasionally to scramble.
- Toast bread and spread with almond butter.
- Serve eggs with toast and orange wedges on the side.
Calories: 376kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 506mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 4g