Make these savory kabobs on the grill or right in your oven!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Scrub potatoes and cut into 1 inch cubes, toss into a bowl. Cut onion and bell pepper into pieces of similar size to the potatoes, and add to the bowl as well.
- Add olive oil, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder; toss to coat evenly. Bake in a single layer on a baking sheet for 15 minutes. This will allow veggies and potatoes to begin to soften.
- Cut sausage links and mushrooms into 1 inch pieces while potatoes roast.
- Remove potatoes from oven and transfer to a bowl. Scrape baking sheet to remove any stuck-on food pieces. Spray with cooking spray.
- Skewer potatoes, veggies, sausage, and mushrooms; place onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 25-35 minutes until potatoes have softened and sausage is fully cooked.
- Serve pineapple chunks on the side, or skewer them along with other ingredients if desired.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie