- 4 large egg
- 4 serving 2 oz turkey sausage
- 4 English muffin, wheat
- 4 slice (1 oz) cheddar cheese
- 2 cup spinach
- 4 medium pear
- Spray a skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium until a drop of water sizzles on the pan. Cook each egg on both sides until it’s cooked through and no longer runny.
- Form sausage into patties and cook each patty until done in a separate or same skillet.
- Toast muffins and top each with an egg, sausage patty, slice of cheese and spinach.
- Serve each with a pear.
Calories: 503kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 256mg | Sodium: 801mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 19g